Monday, February 11, 2019

Let's learn about 12 tenses in English

 


Let's learn about 12 tenses in English




1.Present Simple

    I play basketball every week 
    ( S +V+O )

2.Present Cont

    Im playing basketball now 
    ( S + am/is/are+V+ ing+ O )

3.Present Perfect

    I have just played basketball
    ( S+have/has+ V1+O )

4.Present Perfect Cont

    I have been playing basketball for 3
    hours
    ( S+ have/has been+V+ing+O )

5.Past Simple

    I played basketball yesterday
    ( S+V2+O )

6.Past Cont

    I was playing basketball the whole
    evening
    ( S+ was/weee+V+ing+O )

7.Past Perfect

    I had played basketball before Mary
    came
    ( S+ V3+O )

8.Past Perfect Cont

    I had been playing basketball when 
    Mary came
    ( S+had+been+V+ing +O )

9.Future simple

    I will play basketball next week
    ( S+will+ V+O )

10.Future Cont

     I will be playing basketball next Sunday
     ( S+will be+ V+ing+O )

11.Future Perfect

     I will have played basketball  by   
     tomorrow
     ( S+Will have+V3+O )

12.Future Perfect Cont

      We will have been playing basketball 
      tomorrow
      ( S+ Will have been+ V+ing+O )


     
   


         Thank..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks read it